Many Morse Code IDs heard here 0500-0545 EDT thru strong CFDR, weak WBBM, and
unid LA (probably YVMN Radio Coro).  I believe this test ran 1 hour later than
scheduled.  Code ID's not recorded but heard "live" on Grundig S350 barefoot
while getting ready for work.  I did record 780 0400-0430 EDT using the NRD525
& 250 foot North/South longwire.  No time to play back the recording until
later.  BTW, if you heard C&W music with "Kicks Country" or "780 Kicks" you
heard CFDR.

--
Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, MA