1. Can anyone tell me if WCEV and WRLL (ex-WVON) are still a shared time
situation on 1450? The FCC records indicate that they are. But I thought
that had gone away.

2. Can someone remind me who the station is that was transmitting from
the north suburbs with several very short top-loaded towers? The last
time I visited there, probably a half dozen years ago, I believe they
were ethnic - possibly Polish.

3. Who was the station that was transmitting from the roof an old
factory building on the near west side? I think it may have been a split
site operation. But I don't recall if this was the day or night site.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick Griffith, CBT CBNT CRO
Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/