I have one for the outside of the house on the front. There is a "micro portch"
and the fixture is partially protected. I had to dissassemble the fixture to
some extent for this CFL. It draws 63 watts. The claim is it is as bright as a
300. Once warm it has to be brighter. It casts a shadow halfway down my front
yard which is half an acre....

Powell

NNNN
POP email is powell at backroads  DOT     net

irca@hard-core-dx.com