If you have a recording of 1503 Gary, listen again. I think that I was hearing R Taiwan International in Thai there today (was logged here last season about this time) but maybe not....7445 didn't seem to be parallel, but neither did 594 on a quick listen. I'll have to go over the recording tonight. Off to work now...

best wishes,

Nick