If you want to get into bigger antennas at remote sites, Michael, maybe look at a mini-pole to support either a delta loop or a KAZ terminated loop. Two of them could allow a small DKaz.

<https://www.sotabeams.co.uk/mini-telescopic-fiberglass-poles/>https://www.sotabeams.co.uk/mini-telescopic-fiberglass-poles/

These are quite small when telescoped. I traveled on the train with one in a small suitcase. I borrowed it from Satoshi Miyauchi in Japan, and it is thanks to him that I even heard about it. You can also get a "stake kit", also quite small, that can support that pole.

best wishes,

Nick