I love my analog DXING lifestyle...
In decades of radio listening, I’ve yet to reboot a radio, upgrade the memory
in the radio, install WINDOZE on the radio, complain that the screen died on
the radio, lose all my “settings” on the radio, nor have my radios ever been
victimized by malware, ransomware or viruses...

Recording is for people who want to binge watch Game of Thrones...

Give me knobs, dials, switches, wires, tubes and transistors any day of the
week.

Harrumph I say! Harrumph!

Colin Newell - Tongue in cheek - B.C. CANADA _ _ ... ... _ _