On Tue, 2 Apr 2013, David Greenaway wrote:

I would appreciate it if an Isabelle expert could review that patch and, if acceptable, apply it to mainline. (This can be easily done with "hg import <patch-file>").

Dear David,

before you send more patches, can you please go back to the very start of the mail thread from last time, which contains a lot of hints how things are done, including pointers to the documentation.

I am not going to spend such an amount of time again, especially when it looks like it is being wasted.

        Makarius