Hi Dan,

Thanks.

I was able to do the complete build with all the unit tests running
successfully.

Let me know if you need help in any areas where the design is clear and the
changes are clear cut. I can start with some simple things. I have just
started to go through the organisation of Isis and its architecture.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukul