CARE TO JOIN?   Our Motto:  Together We Carewww.actmalaysia.org.my
3 Ramadan 1432 H: Iftar for Orphans from Markaz Ibn Taymiyah and Dar
Al-Muhsineen, Maguindanaothe 'early-bird' donor groups.. :-)
For Iftar- beef and chicken dishes with rice, fried noodles and fruit
juicesThank you to our sponsors!PackingChocolate drinks in tetra packs stored
in ice; kids like it very much.
Our scholars from Amman, Jordan are on vacation and helping in the Iftar event.
It gives a boost of motivation to the orphans that they also can make it
someday, alhamdulillah.130 orphans and staff were enjoyed the special meal for
iftarbila nak masuk waktu ni? :-)

Alhamdulillah, good food, at least for an evening....

Kirim email ke