Assalamu aleikum.

The radical secular modernists - the Carlsberg "Muslims" who aspire to
represent Islam while rejecting everything for which Islam works -
have caused much injury to Muslims throughout the world. Munafiq
regimes and their backers have acted closely on behalf of the western
secret police to oppress Muslims and block Islam. They stimulate
bigotry against Islam and Muslims everywhere. Their agenda is to
manufacture an image of two "Islams"; one being the big "bad" guys who
actually believe in this deen and take it seriously; the other being
their own kuffar, shaytanic, sick, homosexualized, alcoholic, qadiani
invention in which Muslims lose the right to jihad.

Periodically the western media provide some amusement regarding those
munafiq elements. Those munafiqs who call for investigation of real
Muslims often themselves become the targets of the repression that
they caused. In Australia at this very writing, munafiqs are calling
for screening out Muslims from immigration, which inevitably will
screen out many of the munafiq elements themselves.

And in the US ...

---

Frist Calls for Halt to U.S. Ports Deal
Senate Majority Leader Frist Calls for Halt to Deal Giving Arab Firm
Control of U.S. Ports
By WILL LESTER
The Associated Press
February 21, 2006
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/print?id=1644865

WASHINGTON - Senate Republican Leader Bill Frist called Tuesday for
the Bush administration to stop a deal permitting a United Arab
Emirates company to take over six major U.S. seaports, upping the ante
on a fight that several congressmen, governors and mayors are waging
with the White House.

"The decision to finalize this deal should be put on hold until the
administration conducts a more extensive review of this matter," said
Frist. "If the administration cannot delay this process, I plan on
introducing legislation to ensure that the deal is placed on hold
until this decision gets a more thorough review."

In the uneasy climate after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the Bush
administration decision to allow the transaction is threatening to
develop a major political headache for the White House.

"I'm not against foreign ownership," said Frist, "but my main concern
is national security." He was speaking to reporters in Long Beach,
Calif., where Frist was doing a fact-finding tour on port security and
immigration issues.

Frist, R-Tenn., spoke as other lawmakers, including Rep. Peter King,
R-N.Y., and Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., said they would offer
emergency legislation next week to block the deal ahead of a planned
March 2 takeover.

Frist's move comes a day after two Republican governors, New York's
George Pataki and Maryland's Robert Ehrlich, voiced doubts about the
acquisition of a British company that has been running six U.S. ports
by Dubai Ports World, a state-owned business in the United Arab Emirates.

The British company, Peninsular and Oriental Steam Navigation Co.,
runs major commercial operations at ports in Baltimore, Miami, New
Jersey, New Orleans, New York and Philadelphia.

Both governors indicated they may try to cancel lease arrangements at
ports in their states because of the DP World takeover.

"Ensuring the security of New York's port operations is paramount and
I am very concerned with the purchase of Peninsular & Oriental Steam
by Dubai Ports World," Pataki said in a statement. "I have directed
the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to explore all legal
options that may be available to them."

Ehrlich, concerned about security at the Port of Baltimore, said
Monday he was "very troubled" that Maryland officials got no advance
notice before the Bush administration approved the Arab company's
takeover of the operations at the six ports.

"We needed to know before this was a done deal, given the state of
where we are concerning security," Ehrlich told reporters in the State
House rotunda in Annapolis.

The arrangement brought protests from both political parties in
Congress and a lawsuit in Florida from a company affected by the takeover.

Public fears that the nation's ports are not properly protected,
combined with the news of an Arab country's takeover of six major
ports, proved a combustible mix.

Republican Sen. Lindsay Graham of South Carolina said on Fox News
Sunday that the administration approval was "unbelievably tone deaf
politically." GOP Rep. Tom Davis of Virginia said on ABC's "This
Week," "It's a tough one to explain, but we're in a global economy.
... I think we need to take a very close look at it."

Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez of New Jersey said Monday that he and
Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., will introduce legislation
prohibiting the sale of port operations to foreign governments.

At least one Senate oversight hearing was planned for later this month.

Critics have noted that some of the 9/11 hijackers used the UAE as an
operational and financial base. In addition, they contend the UAE was
an important transfer point for shipments of smuggled nuclear
components sent to Iran, North Korea and Libya by a Pakistani scientist.

The Bush administration got support Monday from former President
Carter, a Democrat and frequent critic of the administration.

"My presumption is, and my belief is, that the president and his
secretary of state and the Defense Department and others have
adequately cleared the Dubai government organization to manage these
ports," Carter told CNN. "I don't think there's any particular threat
to our security."

Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff made the rounds on the
talk shows Sunday, asserting that the administration made certain the
company agreed to certain conditions to ensure national security. H
said details of those agreements were secret.

During a stop Monday in Birmingham, Ala., Attorney General Alberto
Gonzales said the administration had a "very extensive process" for
reviewing such transactions that "takes into account matters of
national security, takes into account concerns about port security."

Associated Press writers Will Lester in Washington, Matthew Verrinder
in Newark, N.J., and Tom Stuckey in Annapolis, Md., contributed to
this story.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/print?id=1644865

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lMct6A/Vp3LAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links