salamu alaykum,
the following story is a true life story that really need advice so
that l wont go astray.my name is farida and am a moslem from a
moslem background.sometimes last year after ramadan l meet this
brother by name Taofik he came to me and said he likes me and he
wants to marry me we should just be praying for Allah to direct us .
so l took  my time to study him cos we work in the same environment
and l always see him observe his praying regulary and l do see him
anytime l attend islamic lecture on sundays.not untill febuary this
year he came to me and said that each time he think about settle
down something keep runing in his mind saying am his wife so l asked
him if he is married? atleast have study him and am not getting
younger and l need to settle down with a good moslem that have the
fear of Allah and will love me for the sake of ALLAH and he said yes
his married so why do u want to marry another wife?he said he was in
the world when he got married to his wife so he didnt bother weather
she is a christian or not infact she is from a christian background
and they didnt get married in the mosque but after some years he now
realize he was not in the right part and started practicing his own
religion( lslam) again cos he is from a moslem background by then it
was late cos he try converting his wife but she is now deep in
christianity and to worsen the sitution they dont have any issue
till now so she is always in the church but he tried to stop her and
she is not ready to change and that is why he want to get married to
a moslem cos he does not want to make another mistake. cos his
mother was always advicing him to get married to a muslem untill she
passed out so after all this l told him that we should be praying
for allah direction and we are now very close infact planinng on how
to go and see my people but he told me somethings again that is
affecting me now cos is like am going to loose him and also l dont
want to be disobiedent to Allah subhana watahala. what he told me is
that he has a child in the uk with a christian woman but they are
not maried  so he want me to get pregnant as soon as possible so
that he can have what to use to convience his wife cos they are not
divorce and also the woman that have his baby and we will now get
married in a moslem and he will settle with me forever.
please advice me on what to do and also what l will also tell him as
a piece of advice from my fellow moslem brothers and sisters.cos l
believe there people out there that have knowledge and we continue
to seek for from there that is why am putting it in writing

ma asalam

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy
Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

Recommended:
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links