ZIONIST STORMTROOPERS AWAIT FAGGOT'S LIVE SEX SHOW REWARD

Assalamu aleikum.

Both of the following articles are taken from a zionist hatesite. As
always, if accessing a zionist hatesite's url directly, be sure to use
appropriate security precautions.

Please note that 2 articles follow:

*Entertaining gay Israeli troops
*Gays, like Jews, are the chosen people

---

(1)

Entertaining gay Israeli troops
Gay Jewish porn star to visit Israel to show solidarity with country,
perform for gay community
Leslie Bunder
YNET News
08.19.06
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3293013,00.html

A gay Jewish porn star is to visit Israel at the end of the month to
show solidarity with the country and perform and entertain for the gay
community as well as raise awareness of gay issues.

New York-based Michael Lucas who is the owner and star of Lucas
Entertainment will be in Israel from August 29 to September 4 where he
will be performing a live show with free admission to Israeli soldiers.

"It will be my fourth trip to Israel, and my third time to perform
there," he said on his blog. "I am very proud to be going to my home
away from home and entertain gay Israelis in a time of war."

As well as entertaining the gay community and soldiers, Lucas sees
another reason for him being there.

"People need to see the faces of war, and I plan to shed light on the
world where gay Israel exists," said Lucas. "I will expose the reality
that the people of Israel face right now, especially that of gay
Israelis who are targeted by the hate of Hizbullah."

Lucas, 34, was born Andrei Treivas in Russia and prior to arriving in
the States studied law in Moscow.

After releasing law wasn't for him, he became a fashion model before
setting up his gay adult entertainment company in 1998.

His trip will be filmed as a documentary as he will travel throughout
the country interviewing all those affected by the current conflict
with Hizbullah.

As well as the documentary, Lucas plans to shoot a gay porn film in
the country.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3293013,00.html

---

(2)

Gays, like Jews, are the chosen people
Porn star Michael Lucas responds to readers, who were disgusted by his
gay porn donation to IDF combat troops
Michael Lucas
08.24.06
YNET News
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3295173,00.html

I was both hurt and surprised by some blogs and comments made in
reaction to my upcoming Israel show. Yes, I did take time to read
them. The opinion of my people is very important to me.

I did not care about any of the hatred filled comments from Arab or
Muslim men. But the hateful comments from Jews were profoundly
depressing. We Jews were persecuted, killed and hated for thousands of
years. All of our rights were always taken away and we were always
considered second class citizens. I can't believe that some of us can
be so intolerant, especially to gay people.

Jewish people and gays were pushed into gas chambers together during
the Holocaust. How can we be so disrespectful to thousands of
homosexuals, many of whom died in the Second World War, many of them
fighting Nazis, with many still dying defending Israel?

Contrary to the opinions I've been reading, the Israel that I know and
love is a democratic, free, fun-loving society, seen as a blemish in
the eyes of Arab nations. I am sure these countries would like to
destroy Israel for its tolerance and open-mindedness.

Did you ever think how many parallels can be drawn between gays and
Jews? This letter would be way too long if I even started to list. But
for one, we were both persecuted and hated throughout centuries, and
we both gave the world the biggest artists, scientists, writers,
actors, musicians. So maybe we both are chosen people.

There is a big enemy Israel is facing and the enemy is Islam, not
homosexuals. Do not confuse the two.

I make them happy

Look, I am one of you, my gentle readers. I have experienced a great
deal of anti-Semitism growing up in Soviet Russia. Like all Jews, I
had a paragraph in my passport which read "Jewish". People called it
"5th paragraph".

Russians never gave me the opportunity to be one of them. Israel is my
country as much as it is yours. To come to Israel is my birthright.

Yes, I produce gay porn. But for the most part, I am just like you,
proud to be Jewish, love my family, proud of Israel, and was glued to
TV for the past month, worried for my people.

The fact is, lots of people love and need porn. I do not harm anyone,
I make them happy.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3295173,00.html

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy
Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

Recommended:
http://www.ikhwanweb.com
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links