Islamica Magazine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Islamica Magazine issue 18 ‘The Pope and Islam’
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:31:18 +0000
From: Islamica Magazine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                          IN THIS ISSUE Thank you george bush Haroon Moghul
ELEGY FOR AN IRAQ THAT WAS RANA KABBANI Why I Get My News from The Daily Show
FIRAS AHMAD COUNTERING MISREPRESENTATIONÂ…
ARTISTICALLY ISLA ROSSER-OWEN
                                  &#65279; The Golden Age of Andalusian Science
A leading Muslim scholar re&#64258;ects on the Andalusian achievements in
science and their signi&#64257;cance to human civilization.
By Osman Bakar
                           RETHINKING OUR STRATEGY IN THE WAR ON TERROR The War
on Terror cannot be an excuse to ignore hard-won principles of human rights
laws
By HESHAM HASSABALLA
                                 MURDER IN SAMARQAND Excerpt of an explosive
account by the former British Ambassador, Craig Murray, on the human rights
record of Uzbekistan. By CRAIG MURRAY
        Issue 18 is now out and will be posted to all subscribers by 30 January
2007

Click here to unsubscribe.
Click here to share this email with a friend

ABDUL WAHID OSMAN BELAL

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.