Professional Social Bookmarker. How is that for a job title?
Prettynifty, eh? How about Professional Blogger? These are just a couple
oftitles that Muhammad Saleem  can claim. Already he has earned the
following title: Social Media Celebrity and has been placed in the elite
crowd.

However, Muhammad is not an elitist nor does he expect to be treatedas a
celebrity. He is a journalist with a story to tell and it was sucha
pleasure communicating with him. Muhammad offered some gentle
advicebefore the interview began and maintained
a"we've-known-each-other-for-20-years" disposition with me.
So, how does Islam factor in all this social media coverage? With a dash
of humility and sprinkle of wisdom.

Read the complete interview and remainder of the article here:
http://islamcrunch.com/archives/muhammad-saleem-pro-blogging-with-humili\
ty-and-wisdom