  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Muslim Welfare Centre
  To: 'I.S.S.R.A.' ; 'ismail patel' ; torontomuslims ; islamcity ; islahonline
; Arif Allahrakha ; fiysabiylillah ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 6:30 PM

  EID MUBARAK

  Assalamu Alaikum (wra)
  May the Peace and Blessing of Allah be with you.

  On behalf of Major and Mrs. Abbas and the team of Muslim Welfare Centre I
would like to convey our heartiest Eid Greeting to all of you.

  May the Blessings of Allah be with all of us. May God bring Peace & Harmony,
Prosperity & Happiness and Security to all of us - Ameen.

  Best Regards,

  Sibtay Q. Naqvi
  C.E.O
  Muslim Welfare Centre
  100 McLevin Ave, Suite # 4A
  Scarborough, ON M1B 2V5 - Canada
  Tel:416-754-8116, Fax:416-754-4468
  Email:([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  Web:(www.muslimwelfarecentre.com)
  Our motto: "Service to Humanity is Service to Allah (God)"