EID MUBARAK

Assalamu Alaikum (wra)
May the Peace and Blessing of Allah be with you.

On behalf of Major and Mrs. Abbas and the team of Muslim Welfare Centre I
would like to convey our heartiest Eid Greeting to all of you.

May the Blessings of Allah be with all of us. May God bring Peace & Harmony,
Prosperity & Happiness and Security to all of us - Ameen.

Best Regards,

Sibtay Q. Naqvi
C.E.O
Muslim Welfare Centre
100 McLevin Ave, Suite # 4A
Scarborough, ON M1B 2V5 - Canada
Tel:416-754-8116, Fax:416-754-4468
Email:( <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Web:( <http://www.muslimwelfarecentre.com/> www.muslimwelfarecentre.com)
Our motto: "Service to Humanity is Service to Allah (God)"
_____
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this messag in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you
for your cooperation.
_____