Dress   Malik :: Book 48 : Hadith 48.1.2   Yahya related to me from Malik that
he heard that Umar ibn al-Khattab said, "I love to look at a Qur'an reader in
white garments.
  Malik :: Book 48 : Hadith 48.5.9
  Today all brother and  sister I light up a matter which quite common in our
society specially in youth . that is wearing  long jean which drag  on the
floor
  , "A person who drags his garment in arrogance will not be looked at by Allah
on the Day of Rising."
  Malik :: Book 48 : Hadith 48.5.10   "On the Day of Rising, Allah the Blessed,
the Exalted, will not look at a person who drags his lower garment in
arrogance."
  Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 72 :: Hadith 674   Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
  Allah's Apostle said, 'Allah will not look at the person who drags his
garment (behind him) out of conceit.''
  Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 72 :: Hadith 678   Narrated Abu Huraira:
  The Prophet said, "The part of an Izar which hangs below the ankles is in the
Fire."
  Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 72 :: Hadith 679   Narrated Abu Huraira:
  Allah's Apostle, "Allah will not look, on the Day of Resurrection, at a
person who drags his Izar (behind him) out of pride and arrogance
  Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 72 :: Hadith 683   Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
  Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever drags his clothes (on the ground) out of pride
and arrogance, Allah will not look at him on the Day of Resurrection."
What about u? Is your dressing is according to Islam? if not then try to be
practical Muslim