7/7 Ripple Effect

(Documentary – 56 mins.)

Click link ^ to visit webpage.

by JforJustice.co.uk

  Quote:
---------------------------------
   Dear Viewer,
I hope this finds you well, in good spirit and having a good day.
Regarding the 7/7/2005 terrorist attacks in London, let us look at the facts,
and what we were told, and compare them. Then, using Ockham’s Razor and
common-sense, let us see what conclusions are to be drawn, so we can all
understand what most likely really did happen that day…
---------------------------------

Downloads:

700 Mb DivX File, 1 hour. Released 05.11.07

Bittorrent Download: 77 Ripple Effect.avi.torrent (What is Bittorrent?)

Direct Download: 77 Ripple Effect.avi (MIRROR 1) (MIRROR 2) (Mirrors are
faster)

You can also watch the movie in high 640x480 quality on Stage6 here
(You will need to have installed the DivX video codec to play this file)

Googlevideo: video.google.com 7/7 Ripple Effect

Livevideo: livevideo.com 7/7 Ripple Effect

TRANSCRIPT:

01 - MOCK EXERCISES AND BOMB HOAXES IN THE RUN-UP TO 7/7/2005.
02 - PETER POWER: DUPE, OR ACCOMPLICE?
03 - FOREIGN SECURITY FIRMS - CAN THEY BE TRUSTED?
04 - THE FOUR MUSLIMS: ACTORS, OR PATSIES?
05 - THE GHOST TRAINS.
06 - THE NUMBER 30 BUS.
07- PRE-PLANTED EXPLOSIVES.
08 - CONCLUSION.