As salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!     Dear Sisters and
Brothers,

We hope inshallah, you will take a minute or two to read this post of
our services and allow us to introduce ourselves to you inshallah.

Our organization has worked diligently for the last five years to bring
about change by the will of Allah to address the ills that affect our
community.  We are branching out to new areas and we want to connect
with more members of the Muslim community worldwide and we hope that you
will assist us in spreading the word and helping us to do the work
inshallah.

Please take a moment and do the following:

    * Forward this email to others in your groups and on your lists.

    * Make an effort to visit our site and see the causes that we are
fighting for within the Muslim community.     * Join our mailing list
(sign up on our website)     * Join our campaign to have our Sistas in
Crisis resource and referral hotline flyers in every masjid/islamic
institution and school accross America!
    * Just as a note , Our hotline has been up and running for a few
years and we have helped hundreds of women get help, these are your
fellow Muslim Sisters and they need your support!

Sincerely,
Sista2Sista          Sistas In Crisis Resource & Referral Hotline...
Domestic Violence in any Community is Not
Acceptable...

Domestic Violence in the Muslim Community worldwide is at an alltime
high.  This is an epidemic!  We are here to help not only the victim but
the abuser as well... The Prophet Muhammad  (SAW) says that we are to
help the oppressor to not opress.  We adhere to Quran and Sunnah and we
implement these practices into assuring those in need get the help they
need by advocating for the rights of the Muslim and connecting them with
Muslim Service Providers or Muslim Friendly Service Providers.
Help us to help the ummah inshallah.

Visit our site today and purchase a book of  S2S Inc. Postage Stamps
and/or other Islamic products that you and your family can enjoy.  All
proceeds benefit the Resource & Referral Hotline.
   S2S Inc.
P.O. Box 38172

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19140
Month, Year
8:00AM-5:00PM        Visit oursite today and join us!
As of today this email will be mailed to over 2000 Muslims accross the
country...
As a member this will benefit you , if you own or run a halal business
and want exposure we can feature your business for free to all these
Muslims who inshallah will patronize your business...

As a member the emails of authentic hadiths and community events will
keep you informed.

These are just two of the benefits in joining us today... give it a try!
Support an organization that fights for the Muslim!

Http://www.sista2sista.org

Jazakaallahu Khair

S2S Inc.
P.O. Box 38172