Peculiar mentality Of Some  Western Media

We have seen the BBC report Youth Breaks Sex Taboo In Cairo. The BBC report
says in part, “Spending the night together is difficult as both live at home
with their families. Even going to a hotel means checking into different rooms
and sneaking between them.---- Even among educated urbanites, the concept of an
unmarried mother simply does not exist. A bride's virginity is so highly prized
that doctors charge up to 1000 Egyptian pounds (US$173) to reconstruct a young
woman's hymen.---- On any summer evening along Cairo's 6th October Bridge,
veiled figures nestle up to young men. The couples gaze down into the Nile,
engaged in intimate conversation amid the blaring horns and traffic fumes--- Dr
Khofash is certain that the number of abortions is increasing: "All
gynaecologists know this, but we don't know how much it is increasing by."(
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4708461.stm )

.Western press and their followers elsewhere find pleasure in publicizing such
stories. We do agree there are such cases everywhere but it is very difficult
to give any percentage on the basis of some samples.I have noticed in the past
western press gleefully reporting that in China and Russia ( when communist
rule was weakening ) how prostitution has started, how new fashions have come,
how girls go around, how they like modern dancing.This was a peculiar way of
getting pleasure at the loss of moral standard in any society.They do the same
about Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan,Tunisia, India, even though the situation
in these countries is no where like the US or Europe. Instead of working for
moral and ethical upliftment of society along with economic development, they
feel pleasure in promoting the moral bankrupcy.The intention is to make us like
them , rootless people, no family, neglected children, neglected old people and
so on.We should see through this game and also reform our society .

.

believed to be clean.