Bismillah hir Rehman nir Raheem

I have serisou reservations about Asma. I also do not approve Aitazaz's
secular policeis and his affiliation with ppp however we MUST NOT forget his
very morla and ethical stand and his vefy very hard work. The Qadyanis, Mush
etc and Bush would not like to see judges resotred and hence they woul dlike
to defame and belittle his efforts. He might have an occaiosn hi
and

--
Anwar Ul Haque