To: islamcity@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 22:19:27 -0800
Subject: Re: Bismillah [IslamCity] Mistakes made when visiting the Prophet's
Mosque

            Assalaamalaikum

I would like to ask one question. I am attending a Tajweed class. Most of the
reciters after tilawat say  'SadaqaAllahul Azim." Our teacher said that
according to Sunnah it is not specified and she thinks it is a kind of bidah.
I heard this since my childhood, kindly explain if it is a bidah or sunnah.

JazakaAllah

Abida Rahmani

"And were every tree that is in the earth (made into) pens and the sea (to
supply it with ink), with seven more seas to increase it, the words of Allah
would not come to an end;  surely Allah is Mighty, Wise." (Luqman S:31-V:27)