[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-24887?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Torsten Mielke resolved CAMEL-24887.
------------------------------------
    Resolution: Fixed

> ManagedRouteGroupMBean exchange stats changed
> ---------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CAMEL-24887
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-24887
>             Project: Camel
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: camel-jmx
>    Affects Versions: 4.22.1
>            Reporter: Raymond
>            Assignee: Torsten Mielke
>            Priority: Minor
>             Fix For: 4.22.2, 4.23.0
>
>
> In 4.22.1 the exchange stats in the {{ManagedRouteGroupMBean}} changed.
> As an example I have created a route group X with two routes X1 and X2. Now I 
> would like to get how many "transactions" the group processed. I used:
> {{ManagedRouteGroupMBean managedRouteGroup = 
> managedContext.getManagedRouteGroup("X");}}
> {{managedRouteGroup.getExchangesCompleted()}}
> Now when I processed 1 message/transaction I would like to get the number 1, 
> etc. This worked until 4.22.0, but this recently changed.
> In 4.22.0 the result was 1
> In 4.22.1 the result is 2
> The second is the aggregated processed exchanges of all routes in the group. 
> This is useful too, but I would still like to have the old result. This can 
> be in a separated method:
> {{managedRouteGroup.getExchangesCompleted()                --> 1}}
> {{managedRouteGroup.getAggegatedExchangesCompleted()      --> 2}}
> or
> {{managedRouteGroup.getTransactionsCompleted()            --> 1}}
> {{managedRouteGroup.getExchangesCompleted()               --> 2}}
> This may have changed after this issue: 
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-24590



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to