elharo commented on code in PR #183:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-shared-jar/pull/183#discussion_r4218440538
##########
src/main/java/org/apache/maven/shared/jar/JarAnalyzer.java:
##########
@@ -137,6 +133,16 @@ public void closeQuietly() {
}
}
+ /**
+ * Close the associated JAR file.
+ *
+ * @throws IOException if an I/O error occurs while closing the JAR file
+ */
+ @Override
+ public void close() throws IOException {
+ jarFile.close();
Review Comment:
I'm wondering if this should be closeQuietly? I'm not sure
##########
src/main/java/org/apache/maven/shared/jar/JarAnalyzer.java:
##########
@@ -89,7 +84,8 @@ public class JarAnalyzer {
private final JarData jarData;
/**
- * Constructor. Opens the JAR file, so should be matched by a call to
{@link #closeQuietly()}.
+ * Constructor. Opens the JAR file, so should be matched by a call to
{@link #close()} or
Review Comment:
wrapped in try with resources
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]