Messages by Date
-
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] promote Maven 4 Java Module support [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] Make MojoExecution @Immutable with noun-based accessors [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] Lifecycle execution filter (maven.lifecycle.filter) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] Make MojoExecution @Immutable with noun-based accessors [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] Console modes: --console=plain/rich/verbose/machine [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] Make MojoExecution @Immutable with noun-based accessors [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] [MNG-8765] Maven Upgrade Tool [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/09
[PR] [MNG-12535,MNG-12536] Lifecycle execution filter (maven.lifecycle.filter) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/09
Re: [PR] [maven-4.0.x] Fix mvnup tool issues #7934-#7938 (#9311) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Fix #13388: Preserve legacy manager for staging repositories [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Make rebuild-on-change the default incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Prefix filter blocks artifacts present in repository since 3.10.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Prefix filter blocks artifacts present in repository since 3.10.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] [MRESOLVER-1736] Re-enable expect-continue on JDK 17.0.17+ [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] feat: ABI-fingerprint incremental compilation strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy (graph) [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] build(deps): bump org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-bom from 12.1.13 to 12.1.14 [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] 3.6.0 leads to java.lang.IllegalAccessError (with forking/toolchain?) and very slow run (otherwise) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Bump com.palantir.javaformat:palantir-java-format from 2.98.0 to 2.101.0 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Bump com.palantir.javaformat:palantir-java-format from 2.98.0 to 2.102.0 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Bump com.palantir.javaformat:palantir-java-format from 2.98.0 to 2.101.0 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] build: bump jettyVersion from 12.1.13 to 12.1.14 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] promote Maven 4 Java Module support [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] feat: annotation processor classification for incremental builds [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Fix out of memory errors with big JUnit 4 suites (#3511) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] feat: cross-module ABI manifest for dependency change detection [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] feat: intra-module ABI fingerprint computation [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] feat: dependency-graph incremental build strategy [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Fix #145: avoid guessing conflicting JAR metadata [maven-shared-jar]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] After upgrade from 3.5.6 to 3.6.0 - plugin sometimes hangs after test finishes [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Fix forked JVM hanging forever when the exit timeout fires (#3500), Possible NPE if a thread ends while building the thread dump [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] After upgrade from 3.5.6 to 3.6.0 - plugin sometimes hangs after test finishes [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Stop rewriting the class report for every nested suite (#3511) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] 3.6.0 leads to java.lang.IllegalAccessError (with forking/toolchain?) and very slow run (otherwise) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Fix IllegalAccessError in the forked JVM on Java 8 and 11 (#3511) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] feat: multi-release JAR infrastructure with java.lang.classfile BytecodeAnalyzer [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Planned releases for 09-10 2026 — Doxia stack, plugins, shared deps [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] [MJAR-596] Sanitize invalid Automatic-Module-Name from manifest files instead of failing [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Remove maven-archiver and plexus-archiver dependencies [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] [MJAR-596] Sanitize invalid Automatic-Module-Name from manifest files instead of failing [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Derived automatic module name validation fails builds for non-modular projects since 3.4.2 [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: avoid mutating settings when showing passwords [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Avoid mutating original settings profiles [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Avoid mutating original settings profiles [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: handle incomplete remote prefix filters [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Improve guidance for denied auto-discovered prefixes [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Improve guidance for denied auto-discovered prefixes [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: handle incomplete remote prefix filters [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Improve guidance for denied auto-discovered prefixes [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: handle incomplete remote prefix filters [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Planned releases for 09-10 2026 — Doxia stack, plugins, shared deps [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Fix #2173: Remove false deprecation from Path constructor [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Fix out of memory errors with big JUnit 4 suites (#3511) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Planned releases for 09-10 2026 — Doxia stack, plugins, shared deps [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] 3.6.0 leads to java.lang.IllegalAccessError (with forking/toolchain?) and very slow run (otherwise) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Use RAT 0.18 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Use RAT 0.18 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] GH-2156: Skip filters for disabled repository policies [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Planned releases for 09-10 2026 — Doxia stack, plugins, shared deps [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] GH-173: Preserve concurrent JDK cache updates [maven-toolchains-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] GH-2156: Skip filters for disabled repository policies [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Add project metadata for ATR [maven-doxia-sitetools]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Prefixes filter probes repositories that the request can never contact [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] GH-2156: Skip filters for disabled repository policies [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Add project metadata for ATR [maven-reporting-api]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Add project metadata for ATR [maven-doxia]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: handle incomplete remote prefix filters [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: handle incomplete remote prefix filters [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Maven 3.10.0 activates dependency POM profiles using the POM’s own properties [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[I] Maven 3.10.0 activates dependency POM profiles using the POM’s own properties [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] 3.6.0 with junit 4 dependency fails loading org.junit.platform.engine.TestExecutionResult [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[I] Possible bug, investigate prefix file handling [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: handle incomplete remote prefix filters [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[I] Mark all resolver transport request with "session designator" [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Expose Maven logging output capabilities in Maven 4.1 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] GH-1857: Include all repository failures in artifact messages [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[I] Support transient artifacts [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Fix #13388: Preserve legacy manager for staging repositories [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Prefix filter blocks artifacts present in repository since 3.10.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Fix prefix filter verification for denied artifact paths [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Prefix filter blocks artifacts present in repository since 3.10.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Fix prefix filter verification for denied artifact paths [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Add opt-in Maven thread names to forked Ant output [maven-antrun-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[I] [3.10.0] LegacyLocalRepositoryManager.overlay() now writes Resolver local-repository files into the target repository (breaks central-publishing-maven-plugin) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Fix minor documentation issues in release-highlights page [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: preserve stderr during JLine installation [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] fix: preserve stderr during JLine installation [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: handle incomplete remote prefix filters [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] [regression] include config of maven-failsafe-plugin ignores tests from specified folder [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: handle incomplete remote prefix filters [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] fix: handle incomplete remote prefix filters [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Add opt-in Maven thread names to forked Ant output [maven-antrun-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Run integration tests with JDK 26 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Race condition on cacheModified flag in ToolchainDiscoverer from parallelStream() [maven-toolchains-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] [MNG-8650] Add mvnval (POM validation tool) documentation [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] [regression] include config of maven-failsafe-plugin ignores tests from specified folder [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] 3.6.0 leads to java.lang.IllegalAccessError (with forking/toolchain?) and very slow run (otherwise) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Add page that summarize 2.0.x features [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] 3.10 seems to ignore `-Dorg.slf4j.simpleLogger.logFile=System.err` [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Add page that summarize 2.0.x features [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Add page that summarize 2.0.x features [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] [HOLD until maven-sources#57 swap] Switch default-branch metadata to Maven 3 (.asf.yaml + README) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Add page that summarize 2.0.x features [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] GH-1857: Include all repository failures in artifact messages [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Add page that summarize 2.0.x features [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Add page that summarize 2.0.x features [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Add page that summarize 2.0.x features [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] [MJAVADOC-722] Log javadoc warnings and errors to file [maven-javadoc-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Remove maven-archiver and plexus-archiver dependencies [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: PathConflictResolver uses BFS to guarantee correct depth ordering for shared DependencyNode instances [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Make MojoExecution @Immutable with noun-based accessors [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] [MNG-8650] mvnval, a tool to validate POMs without building them [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] [MNG-8650] Add mvnval (POM validation tool) documentation [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] GH-1857: Include all repository failures in artifact messages [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] GH-1857: Include all repository failures in artifact messages [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] GH-1857: Include all repository failures in artifact messages [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] GH-1857: Include all repository failures in artifact messages [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Improve exception message from `ArtifactResolutionException` if multiple remote repos failed to resolve an artifact (for different reasons) [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] GH-13383: Match implicit ports in Apache auth cache [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Expose Maven logging output capabilities in Maven 4.1 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[I] Prefix filter blocks artifacts present in repository since 3.10.0 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Make JarAnalyzer closeable [maven-shared-jar]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Make JarAnalyzer closeable [maven-shared-jar]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Bump org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-client from 12.1.13 to 12.1.14 [maven-dist-tool]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Bump org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-server from 12.1.13 to 12.1.14 [maven-dist-tool]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[I] [regression] include config of maven-failsafe-plugin ignores tests from specified folder [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Broken use of kotlin-maven-plugin [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Broken use of kotlin-maven-plugin [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] refactor: simplify annotation processor incremental handling [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[I] Broken use of kotlin-maven-plugin [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Use targetJdk to find Java platform classes from toolchain for type resolution [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: PathConflictResolver uses BFS to guarantee correct depth ordering for shared DependencyNode instances [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Scope the styled message API deprecation to plugins that require Maven 3.10 [maven-shared-utils]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Scope the styled message API deprecation to plugins that require Maven 3.10 [maven-shared-utils]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Create M2E lifecycle mapping [maven-remote-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] 3.6.0 leads to java.lang.IllegalAccessError (with forking/toolchain?) and very slow run (otherwise) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Stop rewriting the class report for every nested suite (#3511) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] [MASSEMBLY-946] Dependency resolve issues when using revision variable for the project version [maven-assembly-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] refactor: simplify annotation processor incremental handling [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Expose Maven logging output capabilities in Maven 4.1 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Make JarAnalyzer closeable [maven-shared-jar]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] fix: clarify mvnup check dry-run output [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Scope the styled message API deprecation to plugins that require Maven 3.10 [maven-shared-utils]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] 3.6.0 leads to java.lang.IllegalAccessError (with forking/toolchain?) and very slow run (otherwise) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] 3.6.0 leads to java.lang.IllegalAccessError (with forking/toolchain?) and very slow run (otherwise) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] refactor: simplify annotation processor incremental handling [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Bump slf4j.version from 1.7.36 to 2.0.0 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Run the ITs on Maven 4 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] refactor: simplify annotation processor incremental handling [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Clone servers in `EffectiveSettingsMojo.copySettings` [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] refactor: simplify annotation processor incremental handling [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] refactor: simplify annotation processor incremental handling [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] 3.6.0 leads to java.lang.IllegalAccessError (with forking/toolchain?) and very slow run (otherwise) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Clone servers in `EffectiveSettingsMojo.copySettings` [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Clone servers in `EffectiveSettingsMojo.copySettings` [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] [DISCUSSION] Overall plan for classloader improvements in Maven 4.1 [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Clone servers in `EffectiveSettingsMojo.copySettings` [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Fix IllegalAccessError in the forked JVM on Java 8 and 11 (#3511) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] [MNG-8650] mvnval, a tool to validate POMs without building them [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[PR] Clone servers in `EffectiveSettingsMojo.copySettings` [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Clone servers in `EffectiveSettingsMojo.copySettings` [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Run the ITs on Maven 4 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
[I] Run the ITs on Maven 4 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Run the ITs on Maven 4 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Internalize plexus-classworlds and add JPMS module support (fixes #11028) [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Interpolating settings.xml can lead to malformed XML when variable value contains double-hyphen [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] Make MojoExecution @Immutable with noun-based accessors [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [PR] [HOLD until maven-sources#57 swap] Switch default-branch metadata to Maven 3 (.asf.yaml + README) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/08
Re: [I] Maven 4 consumer and build-pom file conflict [maven-shade-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] [MNG-8650] mvnval, a tool to validate POMs without building them [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Make MojoExecution @Immutable with noun-based accessors [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Use targetJdk to find Java platform classes from toolchain for type resolution [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [I] 3.6.0 leads to java.lang.IllegalAccessError (with forking/toolchain?) and very slow run (otherwise) [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Make MojoExecution @Immutable with noun-based accessors [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
[PR] Bump org.apache.maven:apache-maven from 4.0.0-beta-4 to 4.0.0-rc-7 [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Bump com.typesafe:config from 1.4.3 to 1.4.6 [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Bump com.typesafe:config from 1.4.3 to 1.4.6 [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
[PR] Bump com.typesafe:config from 1.4.3 to 1.4.9 [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
[PR] Bump org.apache.maven.wrapper:maven-wrapper from 3.3.2 to 3.3.4 [maven-hocon-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [I] Test `p10-reactor-partial-RemoteParentVersionBumpInvalidatesTest` is wrong [maven-build-cache-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
[PR] Fall back when the multi-module project directory is not set [maven-build-cache-extension]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Bump maven.version from 3.9.16 to 3.10.0 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
[I] Preemptive auth does not resolve default port [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] MCOMPILER-1150: fall back when formatting diagnostics fails [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] [MNG-8650] mvnval, a tool to validate POMs without building them [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
[PR] Do not link test-scoped reactor modules from main Javadoc [maven-javadoc-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] [MNG-8650] mvnval, a tool to validate POMs without building them [maven]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] MCOMPILER-1150: fall back when formatting diagnostics fails [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] Fix the banner and logo on the Doxia archive pages [maven-site]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
Re: [PR] MCOMPILER-1150: fall back when formatting diagnostics fails [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
-
2026/10/07
[PR] Fix the banner and logo on the Doxia archive pages [maven-site]
via GitHub