efegokdemir opened a new pull request, #2194:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-resolver/pull/2194

   When an auto-discovered prefixes file rejects a path, include the 
repository-specific `verifyDeniedDropsTree` setting and point to the Resolver 
documentation. User-provided prefixes remain authoritative, and the filtering 
decision is unchanged.
   
   Regression tests cover the auto-discovered diagnostic and confirm it is not 
suggested for user-provided prefixes.
   
   Validation:
   - `mvn -pl maven-resolver-impl -am 
-Dtest=PrefixesRemoteRepositoryFilterSourceTest,PrefixesRemoteRepositoryFilterSourceVerifyDeniedTest
 -Dsurefire.failIfNoSpecifiedTests=false test` — 17 tests passed.
   - `mvn -pl maven-resolver-impl -am spotless:check` — passed.
   - `git diff --check` — passed.
   
   Related: apache/maven#13385.
   
   ---
   
   - [x] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache 
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   - [ ] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor 
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to