We don't have dissection in required classes.  So far, it has never been an
issue in our Anat & Phys class.  Students are aware that it is a big part of
the class, and is listed as such in the curriculum guide, so they don't take
the class if they are opposed to dissection.  However, I've recently been
informed that we should have an alternative (to a cat dissection), just in
case.
Eileen