On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 07:21:05PM +0000, Sean Hammond wrote:
> Seeing lots of this error message now:
>
> Warning: message <n> from master has incomplete header.

that indicates an invalid message that was cut before the end of the
headers (the body can be empty, but should be preceded by an empty line).
you better find out where these come from.

> And I've also seen this one:
>
> Error decompressing data from imap.gmail.com (64.233.166.108:993):
> (null)

hmpf. that possibly indicates a bug in mbsync. otoh, given that google
was also throwing internal server errors, i wouldn't be surprised if
their tls compression was botched, either.

this could be worked around by using DisableExtension COMPRESS=DEFLATE,
but that would come with a rather huge bandwidth cost, so it's probably
better to just let the connection break down from time to time.

> I assume there's aren't anything to worry about either?

well, data loss is unlikely, but it's still better to find out the root
causes.