On Tue, Jun 28, 2022 at 04:20:54PM -0400, Felipe Alvarez Harnecker. wrote:
Dind't find a doc on debugging, so any help would be greatly
appretiated.

well, the manual has a few matches for "debug", and that's all you get: add -D to the command line and re-run. you can mail me the log privately.

you may want to try buliding from git master and trying the new --old option once. if that works, we'd have also identified the problem, though not how the situation arose (which might be impossible to determine at this point).