I'm using 1.4.4 from the Ubuntu repo (isync/jammy,now 1.4.4-3 amd64
[installed]), which seems to be the latest release as far as I can tell.

The command output is a long list of folders across all my accounts with
the non-ascii stuff garbled like in the previous example. Should switching
to master solve this?

Oswald Buddenhagen <oswald.buddenha...@gmx.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2022.
aug. 9., K, 21:21):

> On Tue, Aug 09, 2022 at 08:49:28PM +0200, Bence Ferdinandy wrote:
> >I also have folder with names like 'cikkhozz&AOE-f&AOk-r&AOk-s' both from
> >gmail and microsoft imap accounts, so if there's a fix for this I'd be
> very
> >much interested.
> >
> are you using an mbsync build from git master?
>
> if so, what's the output of `mbsync -l -a -Dn`?

+36305425054
bence.ferdinandy.com