I've been trying to hunt down the debug instructions, but I haven't managed
to find them :(

In the meantime I did find in the man pages that there's a folder called
.mbsync, after deleting that at least I managed to confirm that with the
master branch the names are indeed not garbled and for a short time managed
to sync my stuff. On the other hand I still would need those debug
instruction because after a bit of changes I'm still running into near side
boxes can't be opened and I'm now utterly confused :D

Thanks very much for your time!

Oswald Buddenhagen <oswald.buddenha...@gmx.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2022.
aug. 10., Sze, 7:24):

> On Tue, Aug 09, 2022 at 11:38:42PM +0200, Bence Ferdinandy wrote:
> >Is there anything else I need to delete to get a clean slate? Other
> >than MaildirStore Paths?
> >
> that depends on your config file.
>
> the debug instructions i posted are still valid, too.

+36305425054
bence.ferdinandy.com