Hi,
running into this error
https://sourceforge.net/p/isync/bugs/68/
as well using isync 1.4.4 on Android/Termux with two different imap
servers which are not gmail.

These are servers where I have to set
 SSLType IMAPS

For one server I tried switching the
 SSLVersions
config variable, getting the following errors:
TLSv1   SSL routines::internal error
TLSv1.1 SSL routines::internal error
TLSv1.2 SSL routines::unexpected eof while reading
TLSv1.3 SSL routines::sslv3 alert handshake failure
SSLv3   SSL routines::no protocols available

This connection works fine with isync 1.3.0 on my Debian/stable laptop
and the following SSL version settings:
TLSv1   SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert handshake failure
TLSv1.1 SSL routines:ssl3_read_bytes:sslv3 alert handshake failure
TLSv1.2 -works-
SSLv3   SSL routines::sslv3 alert handshake failure

As far as I understand it, this error happens when the connection is
closed? Is there a workaround or can this only be fixed in a newer
version of the isync package?

Thank you so much!
Peter