Is it not the same issue that came up on the list on the 7th Nov ("isync /
openssl3 / gmail")? As much as I understand OpenSSL3 started complaining about
IMAP servers not closing the connection properly. Arch users had these errors
for a few days until an update solved it a few days later. But even with the
errors sync seemed to work fine.

Best wishes,
Marton