zero help of an admin. We moved to another office365 domain which I
wanted to read with aerc.

So, I will try just to give you an overview:

#1 GPG

gpg --full-generate-key

gpg --sign-key "mzupan mzu...@vup.hr<mailto:mzu...@vup.hr>"

gpg --output ./Documents/manual/email-terminal/vup-token --armor --export
"mzupan <mzu...@vup.hr<mailto:mzu...@vup.hr>"

#2 use mutt_ouath2.py script

python ./Documents/manual/email-terminal/mutt_oauth2.py
./Documents/manual/email-terminal/vup-token --verbose --authorize

#3 in mutt_ouath2.py you need just to change the next row:

ENCRYPTION_PIPE = ['gpg', '--encrypt', '--recipient', 'mario
<mzu...@vup.hr<mailto:mzu...@vup.hr>>'

# then in .mbsyncrc you need todo this:

####

IMAPAccount vup
Host outlook.office365.com<http://outlook.office365.com/>
User mzu...@vup.hr<mailto:mzu...@vup.hr>
AuthMechs XOAUTH2
PassCmd "python ~/Documents/manual/email-terminal/mutt_oauth2.py
~/Documents/manual/email-terminal/vup-token"
CertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
TLSType IMAPS

####

Other lines are the same for every account. I hope I make the process
understandable.

Best,

Mario Zupan