I need to extract several years of email stuck in Outlook for Android on one of
my phones and then push them to a new email account. The messages only exist on
the phone and not on the server where they have been accidentally deleted and
no backup exists. The emails are all related to a research project and thus
very important to recover for the continuation of the project.

Once I have extracted them, I can use isync to push them to a new Exchange
account but I am stuck on getting them off the phone into some recognizable
mailbox format.

Another possibility would be if I could push them from Outlook on the phone to
an Exchange email account but have not found a way of setting sync to go from
device to server vs. from server to phone which is the usual sync direction.

I have googled and not found anything useful on the net. Undoubtedly there must
be ways of extracting them from the Android Outlook data files since I imagine
there must be forensic software capable of doing that.

Ideas and suggestions very much appreciated!