Hello,

Every now and then I forget to sync the mailbox after making changes, leaving
the imap-store out sync. This in combination that I have multiple devices that
I want to use with IMAP. Some of them use mbsync.

After I have used mbsync for a while I get messages like this when syncing:

Warning: lost track of 1 pulled message(s)
Warning: lost track of 1 pushed message(s)

...and returning a non-zero exit code.

Now this is the second time i run into this.

I have worked around the issue by backing up my local store and syncing a fresh
copy. This is not ideal as some messages might now only exist in the backup.

I feel that there should be a way of dealing with this.

On a unrelated note it would be good to have the adress to the mailing list
more accessible. Or at least I couldn't find it. I had to subscribe to have
access to it.

--
With kind regards, Einar