On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 09:01:00PM +0200, Einar Largenius wrote:
Warning: lost track of 1 pulled message(s)
Warning: lost track of 1 pushed message(s)

these are just warnings that something went wrong during the last sync run, and they become obsolete right after they were printed. the next isync version (whenever i complete it) will not even print them in most cases.

...and returning a non-zero exit code.

this is a separate and (probably) real issue.
add -D to the command line to help debugging it.
note that this issue may be fixed in the master branch (which has two known regressions, which is why i'm not releasing it; you'd have to research yourself what they are and whether they'd affect you).

On a unrelated note it would be good to have the adress to the mailing list more accessible. Or at least I couldn't find it. I had to subscribe to have access to it.

indeed sourceforge changed things to hide this information well. given the Terms checkbox, i wouldn't find it surprising if it wasn't even possible to post without subscribing any more. tbh, i don't think i actually want to do anything against this, as moderating non-subscribers is a nuisance.

regards