Hi,

I've been happily using isync for a few years now but recently ran into
some confusing behavior. I hadn't gotten any new email all day, or so I
thought until I logged into my email provider's web UI and saw several
new messages. Running `mbsync --verbose` showed that mbsync was seeing
the new messages but for some reason not downloading them:

    Opening far side box INBOX...
    Opening near side box INBOX...
    near side: 2 messages, 0 recent
    far side: 13 messages, 0 recent
    Synchronizing...

Why did mbsync not download the 11 messages it found on the far side
that aren't present on the near side?

I tried running mbsync with --full to no avail. Eventually I just
deleted the inbox and did a fresh sync to get the missing messages. Is
there a better way to resolve this issue?

My config for the account is as follows:

    IMAPAccount me@jcc
    Host <redacted>
    User <redacted>
    PassCmd <redacted>