Hi Oswald,

January 23, 2024 at 1:44 AM, "Oswald Buddenhagen" <oswald.buddenha...@gmx.de>
wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 21, 2024 at 09:30:19AM -0800, Joseph Turner via isync-devel wrote:
>

> > I am experiencing the same issue as Oswald.
> >

> you mean mark.

Oh dear, that's embarrassing.  Thanks for the correction ;)

> anyway, the way i read his mail was that inbox isn't synced at all, rather
> than that just some mails are missing. but in retrospect, that's not
> necessarily the case.
>
> your case looks like what jason reported two weeks ago.

Yes, that's right.  I haven't done the nuclear option of deleting INBOX, and
I'm not sure what this means in practice:

> hacking MaxPulledUID in .mbsyncstate would probably do.

Before I implement any workarounds, may I provide you with any other
information to help debug the issue?

Thank you!!

Joseph