Hi,

Thanks for your reply, and apologies for my messy subject field.

It's still odd, since the problem only started Friday afternoon. Anyway, I
fought hard to setup OAuth2 on my system a year or so ago and in the end I
found another solution (forwarding all email to a free office365 account).
I'm guessing this is now not allowing the AuthMechs PLAIN anymore.

The top hits of "mbsync office365" are a year old or more and I have read
most. I'm on a Macbook M1, using mbsync with mu4e and if someone has a hint
I would be happy! I have followed this, among others
https://sites.uw.edu/bxf4/2022/09/01/getting-uw-outlook-365-oauth2-to-work-with-emacs-mu4e-mbsync-and-msmtp/
but it doesn't work since I don't have Office 365 admin priveleges.

Thanks!
/Henrik