Den tis 16 apr. 2024 kl 21:13 skrev Henrik Frisk <fris...@gmail.com>:

> Den mån 15 apr. 2024 kl 12:19 skrev Bence Ferdinandy <be...@ferdinandy.com
> >:
>

>> On Sun Apr 14, 2024 at 12:08, Henrik Frisk <fris...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi, posted this a couple of weeks abo and received a sugesstion  from
>> Bence
>> > to remove the PassCmd which I replaced with Pass "". This didn't resolve
>> > the issue however, that I get socket errors. The basic connection
>> through
>> > Davmail works becuase running mbsync triggers a successful login to the
>> > server.
>> >
>> > Best,
>> > Henrik
>>
>> I can offer a working config with an account that uses SSO:
>>

>> https://github.com/ferdinandyb/dotfiles/blob/master/.config/davmail/davmail.properties
>>
>> It may not help you though ...
>>
>> Thanks! I will try and see if it helps!

Despite my best efforts, trying the things suggested here and a bunch of
other stuff to do with the configuration of davmail and mbsync I can't get
this to work. I guess my main question to this list is if this is a davmail
problem or mbsync? To recap, here's the context:

- I have Davmail setup with 2FA against my work office 365, it works fine
with msmtp
- Running mbsync results in a the error: Socket error on 127.0.0.1 (
127.0.0.1:1143): timeout.

My mbsyncrc is:
IMAPAccount kmh
Host 127.0.0.1
Port 1143
User <username>
Pass ""
TLSType None
AuthMechs LOGIN

I know too little about these things to tell if it works with msmtp, it
should work with mbsync. I'm on a macos and will be happy to pass on the
log if that would be useful.

Any suggestions apart from the very kind help above are woelcome!
/Henrik