Hello. Using the latest mbsync on MacOS 14.5.1.

When running mbsync, the can see that there are messages on the iCloud server
that aren’t being downloaded. They all correspond to messages received since
May 31st.

If I clear out the local .maildir/INBOX, I can get the missing messages to
download once. The next time I sync though, these messages appear under the
Near side “updated flags” count and they are removed from my local INBOX copy.

All other mailboxes appear to be okay as well as the sync operations I’ve set
up for FastMail and ProtonMail.

Any ideas as to what might be going on?

Thanks!

Steve Mayer