Friends,
I have a requirement for the position of a ETL/DataStage Developers and
Architects. Please let me know if you have matching profiles at the earliest.

 Send me resumes at ja...@datagrp.com

Only local to TX

Position: ETL/DataStage Developers and Architects

Location: San Antonio, TX

Duration: 6 + Months

They are currently using IBM at a very high rate.  Looking for developers and
architects with ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) experience as well as those
with Data Stage experience.  The client is totally a DB2 shop for these
applications.

  a.. Provides near real-time replication of data from MQ Series using
Distributed Transaction Stage (DTS) to populate DB2 UDB.
  b.. Guarantees sequencing and delivery of the data.
  c.. Is continuously available at all levels including the target database
(Highly Available (HA)).
  d.. Exploits the capabilities and architecture of DB2 UDB V9.
  e.. Leverages multiple concurrent data flows where applicable.
  f.. Organizes and groups data handling processes into like units-of-work.
  g.. Leverages checkpoint/restart where applicable.
  h.. Leverages DB2 utilities when possible.
  i.. Incorporates processing controls necessary for timing, duplication,
completeness, consistency and synchronization.
  j.. Applies both ETL and ELT design techniques where applicable.
  k.. For the distributed tier; performs on Linux RedHat.
  l.. Uses MQ Series as the event transport mechanism between the mainframe and
distributed tier.

 Regards,

Jason Briggs

Technical Recruiter - Data Group Inc.