**
*Hi,*
**
*Please send your resumes at sale...@sk-computing.com*
**
*100% CLOSABLE REQUIREMENT WITH MY DIRECT CLIENT *

Our DIRECT CLIENT, a major Implementor based in TX(USA), is looking for a
Perforce and Maven Engineer . As a dynamic and leading Implementor, our
client offers a phenomenal opportunity for staff to join a high growth
environment to expand, enhance and strengthen their client service and
technology skills. We can offer competitive and good rates for the right
candidate. (See description below).

Role: Java/J2EE Consultant with exp in Perforce and Maven

Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 3 to 6 months

The required skills are *Perforce and Maven*. Engineer would be responsible
for code merge, build and deployment process.

Perforce is Software Configuration Management tool like SVN, ClearCase or
PVCS. We will need development as well as administration capabilities in
candidate like code merging, creating code branches, code labeling, locking
code branches etc.

Maven is build management tool for Java based projects. It is next
generation of Ant.

This Req will close 100%.

Regards

Mradula