* *

Hi

        Thanks for your response and it was a pleasure speaking with you.
This is *Baseer* from *“Ling Technologies, Inc”. *I am glad to inform you
that one of our clients has an interesting job position for you. I would
appreciate if you send me suitable updated resume along with the contact
details. Please reply me ASAP.

*JOB DETAILS:*

* *

Job Title:*     C++ Developer with exp on Oracle and PL/SQL*

Location:     *Tampa**, FL** – Candidates must be Local or Near to FL*

Rates:*         $37/hr on C2C max*

Duration:     *12+ months with a possibility of extension*

* *

* *

*Responsibilities *

   - Need a candidate who is strong on C++, Oracle and PL/SQL
   - Telecom background would be a plus
   - Candidates who has got exp with Verizon on Arbor billing project will
   be a shore shot hire

*Regards,*
*Baseer*

Ling Technologies, Inc. *I *9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2640 Ext 4026*I* Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904*I *
bas...@ling-tech.com* **I** *www.ling-tech.com* **I*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please clicks reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.*