**
*

Dear Associates,

Please go through the below mentioned requirement and if you have any
resource matching do send us his latest resume along with the below
mentioned details…………..

Consultants FULL NAME :

Work Authorization/Visa Status :

Availability :

Current Location :

Willing to Relocate (Yes/No) :

Will go for F2F on your own expenses (Yes/No) :

Contact No :

E-Mail Id :

Total IT Exp :

US Exp :
*

*MUST interview in-person in MA without initial phone screen!!  MUST be
local to: ME, NH, MA, RI, CT, NJ.  MUST have excellent communication skills.
*

Position: UI Developer

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 2 months

*Job Description:*

Client is looking for an UI developer with 3-5 yrs web development in Java
technology.  *MUST be an expert with CSS and Javascript.*  Advanced
knowledge in standard XHTML.
-CSS driven website design experience desired
-web based apps development

*I extend the best of my wishes to you.*

*
Lal K Vamsi
**Sr IT Recruiter***

*Vigi**boss **Inc***