Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Position: Java/J2EE - IVR/VRU

Position: Java/J2EE - IVR/VRU Consultant

Location: Owings Mills, MD

Duration: 4 + Months

Rate: $50/hr Max

It is for a Java/J2ee candidate with IVR/VRU experience (this is a
requirement).  Healthcare would be ideal but if they have very strong IVR/VRU
experience I will overlook it. Also candidates must have EXCELLENT
communication skills...

SSN and Month/Day of Birthday: required

Responsible for coding, testing and analyzing application software. Technology
competencies could include: Java, HTML, CSS, ASP, .NET. These resources work
closely with business analysts and team members to provide IT and
business-specific knowledge and expertise, and create solutions that are
aligned with business' directives. Developers must have a strong knowledge of
system development, understanding of emerging technologies, and familiarity
with current processes/methodologies. In addition, this role requires
specialized skill in the areas of the following:

·         VRU IBM Direct talk experience

·         IVR Genesys experience

·         Call routing experience.

·         CC6, PBX experience

·         Nuance programming experience.

·         Understanding and programming Capabilities for python

·         Unix scripting

·         IBM Direct talk Statetable programming

·         Hammer Call Master scripting knowledge

·         Need hand full experience in J2EE technologies like EJB, Design
Patterns, Web service, SOAP, TIBCO, UML and Data persistence e.t.c..

·         Experience with Voice XML, XML and XML Parsers

·         Prior experience of working on Voice systems.

·         Experience with MQ Series, Web Sphere RAD and WSAD

·         Experience in DB2, SQL, Oracle and Sybase

VRU IBM Direct talk experience

IVR Genesys experience

Callrouting experience.

CC6, PBX experience

Nuance programming experience.

Understanding and programming Capabilities for python

UNIX scripting

IBM Direct talk Statetable programming

Hammer Call Master scripting knowledge

Need hand full experience in J2EE technologies like EJB, Design Patterns, Web
service, SOAP, TIBCO, UML and Data persistence e.t.c..

Experience with Voice XML, XML and XML Parsers

Prior experience of working on Voice systems.

Experience with MQ Series, Web Sphere RAD and WSAD

Experience in DB2, SQL, Oracle and Sybase

Experience in Business Objects, Cold fusion, Rational Rose.

Understanding on Mainframe.

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.