Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Do not reply to this mail.......Please send me matching profiles to
b...@datagrp.com  ASAP. Please go through the requirement thoroughly and submit
matching resumes. (Call me at 732 333 3219) dir

Must be Green Card Holders / US citizens / EAD or OPT's only

Position:  Sr. Web Methods Integration

Location: Madison WI - (Locals and around states consultants preferred!)

Duration: 3 + months

Best Rate: 45/hr on W2

I am looking to fill 4 positions for WebMethods integration. Please send your
best candidates ASAP. Interviews will take place right away. Open to phone and
in person interviews.

Let me know if you have anyone that matches.

We are looking for 4 individuals to assist with the Flex XM project.  One
individual will be responsible for Dojo UI development,  one individual will do
Dojo and .Net service development and two individuals will work on WebMethods
integration.  The duration of the WebMethods developers will be 6 months.  The
duration of the Dojo/.Net developers will be 3 months +.

Best Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 Ext: 242 | Fax: 732-907-1174 |email: b...@datagrp.com|
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.