* Hi,

Hope you are having a great day! We have an opportunity for you with our
leading direct client. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience
will be among our most valuable assets for this client! Please let us know
would you be interested for this job opening with our direct client. If you
are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please reply with an updated
copy of your resume in word format, availability and expected compensation.
Also please let me know when you are available to speak to us over the
phone.

Full name:
Current Location (State & City):
Rate:
Visa Status:
Availability for Interview:
Availability to Start:
Contact Details (Phone & E-Mail):

*

*C# Asp.Net Engineer *

*Location :  Bay Area, CA*

*Position : 6 Months Contract *

*Job Description:  *

*Strong ASP .Net GUI developer with well grounded and user centric
application design and development skills and UI design knowledge is needed.
Applicant will design, develop, enhance and test software user interface for
a modern network management and applications system based on ASP.net Web and
WPF environments. *

   - *Skills, experience and qualifications needed;*
      - *Good knowledge of C++*
      - *Expert knowledge of C# and .net platforms*
      - *Good project experience with reasonable large ASP.net development
      projects*
      - *Very strong on Computer Science fundamentals and algorithms. Strong
      quiz area.*
      - *Exposure and or working knowledge of WCF and WPF is preferred*
      - *Programming awards, merit certificates, volunteer work is a plus*

*Years of Direct Experience required:  5 – 7 years           *

*Educational Requirements:  BS in Computer Science*

*
*

*QA- Sr. Automation Engineer
*

*Title: Senior Automation Engineer*

*Location :  San Jose, CA*

*Position : 6+ months Contract *

* *

*Job Description:*

* *

   - *BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.*
   - *C & C++ Programming.*
   - *Shell and Python scripting experience.*
   - *Experience with Object Oriented Programming.*
   - *Experience with Automation testing.*
   - *Experience with designing automation-testing framework.*
   - *Familiarity with UNIX and Windows system administration.*
   - *Knowledge and experience with Software Development Life Cycle
   methodologies.*
   - *Relevant IT experience.*
   - *Knowledge of communication protocols (e.g. TCP\IP, Multicast etc) is a
   plus.*

*Required Qualification*

   - *10 years of software testing, manual and/or automated.*

*Desired qualification:*

   - *5 years of automation scripting and programming, experience with GUI
   automation tools.*

   - *PMP Certification Preferred*

*
*

*.NET Architect
Duration: 6 Months+
Location: Somerset NJ
*

*Job Description:*

*Looking for an experienced .NET Developer / Solutions Architect with strong
experience with ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, Microsoft .NET framework, Web
development, JavaScript, C#, and VB.NET <http://vb.net/>. Strong database
(SQL Server, Oracle) and SQL skills is a plus. Applicant should be a team
player with willingness to learn and anticipate the needs of the business.
This role involves the system design, development and implementation of a
range of customer facing applications to meet business needs and objectives
as part of a Tactical Solutions team. Experience in banking / finance
environment is highly desirable.
Desired Skills & Experience
· 5+ years experience developing web applications in a Microsoft .NET
environment
· 3+ years experience with ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> (C# and/or VB), AJAX,
JavaScript
· 3+ years experience developing database driven websites using Microsoft
SQL Server and/or Oracle; ADO, XML
· Knowledgeable in OOP, SOA, and SDLC lifecycle
· Knowledge of Crystal Report or related reporting environment
· Knowledge of distributed architecture design principles including
client-side, server-side, and data integration layer.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related work experience
· Self-starter and be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities
· Strong design and analytical skills
· Highly motivated and dependable
· Ability to listen effectively and communicate with technical and
nontechnical associates*
*

--
*