*Hi,*

**

*Let me know interest on this position.*

**

*Please send resumes to ven...@sriventech.com*

*
*

*Title:* Oracle workflow Developer

*Location: *New Orleans, LA

*Duration: *2 Months

* *

* *

*Required Skills:*

* *

*Need Oracle *Technical consultant

Need 5-6 years of experience

Need 4-5 years relevant experience

The consultant should have worked on workflow builder both with seeded
workflows and custom workflows.

Experience with R12 GL and other finance modules are required with GL approval
workflow.

Good to have: Excellent Communication

*Thanks,*

*Venkat Reddy*

*Sriven Technologies LLC *

*703-445-4907*

*1866-725-2860: Fax*

*ven...@sriventech.com*

*www.sriventech.com***

*Note**:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE"* *in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.